- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1¼ cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 4 Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- ½ cup mashed banana (about 1 large banana)
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Combine Shakeology, oats, almond butter, and dates in food processor; pulse until dates are incorporated.
- Add almonds, banana, and extract; pulse until just blended.
- Roll into sixteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Coco Butter Power Balls
2 packets or scoops of Shakeology
Any flavor should do but chocolate and Café Latte are my favorite for this recipe.
1/2 cup raw organic shredded coconut
I substitute shredded coconut in place of oats for enhanced consistency while staying grain-free.
1/2 cup raw local organic honey
I prefer honey that’s raw and local to help with seasonal allergies.
1/2 cup organic crunchy nut butter
Feel free to substitute your nut or seed butter of choice, like almond butter, hazelnut butter, cashew butter, SunButter, etc.
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
I typically use Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract in my baking.
Mix ingredients together in bowl
Mix ingredients together and place bowl in refrigerator for approximately 5 min to make shaping into balls and bars easier.
Roll mixture into bite-sized balls or shape into bars
Make an OK sign with your hand and roll cold mixture evenly into balls about the size of the opening between your index finger touching your thumb—or shape into larger bars.