1 tsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. sweet paprika
1 dash ground cayenne pepper
1 (28-oz.) can whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese (or feta cheese)
6 large eggs
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
Hot pepper sauce (to taste; optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-low heat.
3. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
4. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Add cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
6. Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until sauce has slightly thickened.
7. Add cheese; mix into sauce.
8. Crack eggs separately into sauce; do not mix. Place skillet in oven. Bake for 6 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
9. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper sauce (if desired); serve immediately.